Clare Cory Lawyer
The introduction of a national electronic conveyancing system is a significant reform for property lawyers in Australia.
I offer efficient services utilising my 20 years experience and comprehensive understanding of the legal framework of the new system – including the Electronic Conveyancing National Law and Model Participation Rules.
My services in NSW include:
• purchasing and selling property in Australia for overseas clients.
• PEXA- Aus electronic settlement,Caveats, and Priority Notices.
• General and commercial contract advice.
• VOI -Verification of Identity for clients in Australia and overseas through IDfy.
• Searches through InfoTrack (Au &UK)
• eCOS- electronic Contracts of Sale.
• SignIT electronic signing and exchange of contracts.
• EDR- Electronic Document Registration for Duties.
If you wish to buy or sell property in the United Kingdom, click here to look at this useful online service: clicktopurchase.com.
Public International Law
I have a Masters of Public International Law (PIL) from London School of Economics (LSE). My 20+ years of experience encompasses Federal and State governments, International and Regional organisations, as well as Vietnam’s Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment.
I offer services in:
- environment consultancies, including risk assessments for PICs
- Aus4Skills grant and international funding applications
- lecturing/tutoring in PIL
- mooting and trial skills
- reports and publications in Multilateral Environment Agreements (MEA) including the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea.
- International Dispute Resolution and mediation
For more information look at the following sites:
– My joint recent publication: Vn MEA HANDBOOK in 2017 (19 conventions)
– Oppenheim’s International Law UN textbook 2017
– For information on UK marine, water and sustainability sector go to the Bob Earll twitter account.
– Interesting articles on International law can be found at the American Society of International Law website.
– VN legislation site
– IUCN/UNEP/FAO joint InforMEA
+61 (0)428 113425
PO Box 625, Manly, NSW, Australia 1655